Call for Papers: Health Education in Practice EJournal
The Health Education in Practice: Journal of Research for Professional Learning (HEPJ) is kicking off 2019 with a call to interested authors to submit papers for Volume 2 Issue 1 of the journal.
After publishing two inaugural issues in 2018, available online, the journal is proud to provide a variety of articles on research and evaluation related to health education in practice from academics and professionals.
Submissions for the next issue (Vol. 2 Iss 1) are due by 7 April 2019
HEPJ publishes results of research into and evaluation of practice-based education of the workforce in health, including discussions of theoretical issues related to health education. It aims to:
- Enhance education and training of the workforce by sharing best available evidence from practice-based and academic research
- Contribute to the scholarship of teaching and learning, particularly in health
- Foster communication and connections between communities of practice with similar interests
- Promote innovation in health education and communication of findings.
Papers rely on the efforts of reviewers to ensure high quality and are published in two streams:
- The Research and Evaluation stream (scholarly) is submitted for double-blind peer review
- Education-in-practice stream (professional) is submitted for single-blind peer review.
Articles are published online as they are accepted for publication and bound in two issues a year. Check our Author Guidelines for more detail.
To submit, subscribe or register your interest as a reviewer, visit the journal website.
Contact: Editorial Team, HETI-HEP@health.nsw.gov.au