2019 Professional Development Program for Doctors, Shoal Bay 7-10 March
- Event start date:
- Event start time:
- Event end time:
- Event end date:
- Event Categories: Clinical Practice; Health; HETI; Leadership; Medical; Mental Health; General; Research; Rural & Remote
Registrations are now open and the official Program available for the 2019 Professional Development Program for Doctors to be held in March next year by the picturesque shores of Shoal Bay on the State's north coast.
Doctors from across NSW Health are invited to attend this key event, which will explore the themes of "Development, Diversity and Diagnosis". The program is designed to address professional challenges faced by doctors in today’s health landscape through to the retention of rural doctors, insights into the supervision of junior doctors, wellbeing and more.
Doctors will have the opportunity to listen to and interact with an outstanding line-up of speakers, to network, discuss current issues and future directions in health.
Some of the keynotes include:
- Elizabeth Koff - Secretary NSW Health
- Michael DiRienzo - Chief Executive Hunter New England Health
- Adjunct Professor Annette Solman - Chief Executive HETI
- Emeritus Professor Paul Worley - National Rural Health Commissioner
- Adjunct Associate Professor Dr Chanaka Wijeratne - Senior Staff Specialist at Prince of Wales Hospital
- Dr Jean-Frédéric Levesque - Chief Executive NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Carrie Marr - Chief Executive Clinical Excellence Commission.
The event is a collaboration between Hunter New England Local Health District and the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI).
Doctors interested in attending are encouraged to register now.
Venue: Shoal Bay Country Club