Welcome to the eLearning module Selection Process.
This module covers the six steps of the recruitment and selection process known as the selection process.
A certificate is issued on completion.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Identify the meaning of merit based selection
- Describe the role of the selection panel
- Outline the selection process
- Identify types of interview processes
- Identify the appropriate use of questions during the interview process
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff required to participate as a panel member on selection panels and may qualify for up to 0.1 hr of Continuous Professional Development.