Privacy module 1: Know Your Boundaries
Welcome to the eLearning module Privacy Module 1 - Know Your Boundaries.
This module is for all staff who work, study or volunteer within NSW Health.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On successful completion of this module you will be better able to identify and describe:
- Your privacy obligations as a NSW Health staff member
- Where to go for further privacy guidance and information
- What constitutes a breach of privacy and consequences of these breaches
- What can help you if you need to report a breach of privacy
- How you can advocate for the privacy of staff, patients and visitors.
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff and for Health professionals may qualify for up to 0.3 hrs of Continuous Professional Development.