The Junior Doctor Orientation information
Welcome to internship, a year of great transition, challenge and reward.
As you make the long-awaited move from medical student to registered doctor you'll be met with an ever-evolving landscape of responsibilities, expectations, colleagues, and career decisions. And while at times you may feel overwhelmed, rest assured that you are never alone. Every new doctor starts out this way and you will find your feet with time and practice.
The information provided here is designed to assist you with this transition, providing you with resources that will guide you through orientating you to your new workplace, a new system of employment and a different way of learning.
- The Doctor's Compass
- Trainee in Difficulty Management Guide
- My Health Learning (previously (HETI Online)
- ISBAR Prompt Card
- The Superguide: A Guide to Supervising Doctors
- How to be Become an Accreditation Surveyor
- Other Publications, Forms and Templates