people consulting

I am a JMO and I am concerned about the supervision being provided in my term, what can I do?

HETI recommends you raise this issue with your term supervisor and explain that you would like some more support and supervision. If you don’t feel like there are any improvements speak to the DPET at your hospital and explain the situation. The DPET should be able to escalate the issue and hopefully some changes can be made to improve the supervision in the term.

If you still have concerns and limited efforts are being made to address your concerns please address them again with your JMO Manger and/or DPET. Please then notify HETI in writing as per the requirements of the Notification of a Departure from the Standards.