People Management Skills Program (PMSP) Resource Links
The Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) is pleased to advise enrolments are NOW OPEN for the People Management Skills Program (PMSP).
The interactive virtual modules will be delivered from April to June 2023. We invite you to promote PMSP Cohort 5 Autumn 2023 throughout your organisation.
Enrol via My Health Learning* from 30 January to 19 February 2023.
*Important note: Managers will not receive MHL auto-notification to approve. Please ask your manager to log into MHL to approve your request*
- Communicate effectively within the workplace
- Form meaningful connections and enhance capabilities to create safe, healthy working environments
- Contribute to a better human experience and improved patient outcomes
- Guide the direction of our workforce
- Network with like-minded managers across NSW and share real world experiences while developing practical skills
Participants have a choice of attendance options to best suit their schedules:
- High-Frequency Stream – Attend 1 day per week over 3 weeks
- Medium-Frequency Stream – Attend 1 day per fortnight over 6 weeks
- Low-Frequency Stream – Attend half-day once per week over 6 weeks
Resources for Enrolment
Resources for Promotion
Resources for Participants’ Managers
Please contact the HETI-Management Development team if you have any questions or require enrolment assistance.