Continuing Professional Development (CPD Points)
Participants completing minimum course requirements will receive a certificate of completion and evidence to support 42 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for your professional portfolio. If you would like to receive recognition for participation in the X Teams and Leadership development triangle components of HLP, further evidence of attendance and engagement is required. Please contact the HETI Leadership Team if you would like more information about recognition for additional CPD hours.
It is expected that participants will contribute positively to the group as a whole by:
- making constructive suggestions
- contributing to discussion and decision-making
- ensuring all your group members are recognised and included
- summarising and reviewing your progress
- framing questions to be put to the facilitator
All participants are also reminded of the NSW Health CORE Values of:
- Respect and
These are part of the NSW Health Code of Conduct and participants are expected to demonstrate these values throughout the program.