Mentoring for Financial Management
A mentor-mentee partnership is a reciprocally beneficial management relationship, developing individuals
A strong mentoring partnership can assist individuals to learn wiser and quicker, with the mentee learning from the mentor’s wisdom
and avoiding pitfalls previously experienced. The partnership complements training and can provide a subjective insight into the challenges of financial management. This
facilitated exchange of views provides both parties a fresh insight into financial management.
The Mentoring for Financial Management model aims to:
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities within a mentoring partnership.
- Evaluate and address areas for development within the mentoring partnership.
- Develop effective cost centre management skills and demonstrate how to respond efficiently and effectively to challenges and concerns.
- Develop an understanding of where to access ongoing support.
Mentoring is an important management tool and when used effectively can:
- Transform workplace cultures.
- Create a strong learning environment.
- Develop local models of collaboration.
- Be a mutually beneficial exchange of ideas and solutions.
- Increase connectedness of financial managers within the organisation.
- Understand the importance of self-care and personal wellbeing to effectively manage
priorities and responsibilities.
For more information and to see course availability contact us at:
|Locations and frequency|