people consulting

Do I need to provide a certified copy of my NSW Year 12 High School Certificate?

Applicants from interstate or New Zealand universities who completed a NSW Year 12 HSC Certificate need to provide this document. All applicants from NSW universities should select “No”, as this is not required as part of your application.