Managing Health Resources: A Foundation
Foster innovative and creative thinking to develop solutions to everyday resource challenges
- Do you want to have a better understanding of financial jargon?
- Do you want to contribute more to resource management discussions?
- Have you identified staffing challenges but are unsure how to initiate change?
- Do you want to develop more efficient processes and strategies?
- Managing Health Resources: A Foundation is a four-hour workshop conducted locally in supportive group environments.
- A great opportunity for individuals who make resourcing decisions to gain a basic understanding of financial reports and terminology.
- Equips you with the skills and knowledge to develop financial integrity and accountability.
- Flexible to suit the needs of individual organisations.
For more information on course availabilities in your area contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
Great introductory course, facilitated nicely between the external provider and local network business manager. Good base of information to build on going forward for this and future financial years. Great ideas regarding sharing budget with the team and applying CORE values to financial management.
Mid North Coast Local Health District Physiotherapist, November 2016
|Locations and frequency|