Emergency Medicine E-Learning Modules
How to access the Emergency Medicine E-Learning Modules
1. Click on link: http://scssc.moodle.com.au/
2. Create a new account at the top left hand side of the screen (Login)
3. Once you have created a username and password, go to the home screen and click: "Network Two Emergency Trainee's community"
4. Click "Click Here for On-Line Learning" and choose your module.
5. Click "Enter" and WAIT for the module to load. Then commence the module. If you are attempting the module more than once, Click "Start New Attempt".
Emergency Medicine Osce Resource
Please find below four OSCEs that have been filmed and edited to provide a 'model answer' with feedback for each topic. The comments are all provided by College examiners as per the credits.
These videos are produced by the NSW Fellowship Course and supported by the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI).
A link to online learning courses designed to support your preparation for the Primary and Fellowship examinations.
My Health Learning
HETI's online learning management system. Use your Stafflink login ID and password.