CORE Chat For Managers
This half day workshop builds on the knowledge and skills gained through the CORE Chat Our Values in Action workshop
- Define your role in leading cultural change and building a positive team culture.
- Gain practical ideas to enable the successful implementation of the CORE values in your workplace.
- A great opportunity to interact with other managers and team leaders and discuss the challenges and opportunities of change management.
- Engage with highly-skilled facilitators with extensive health and psychology experience.
- Learn at your convenience in locally-conducted, supportive group environments.
Please note that prior to attending the CORE Chat for Managers workshop; participating managers/team leaders must have attended the CORE Chat Our Values in Action workshop.
For more information on course availabilities in your area contact us at HETI-Management@health.nsw.gov.au
“The workshop gave me good ideas to incorporate into our workplace, adding CORE Chat and Code of Conduct to team meetings. Encouraging the team to actively engage in CORE Chat empowers everyone to have permission to tackle those critical conversations.”
Far West Local Health District July 2016
|Locations and Frequency|