Allied Health Workplace Learning Professional Development Program
Open 14 Jul 2023 to 4 Aug 2023
The Allied Health Workplace Learning Professional Development Program aims to provide financial support to groups of allied health professionals and/or allied health assistants seeking to further develop their knowledge and skills through workplace learning opportunities that occur during 2022/23.
To be eligible to apply for the Program, the proposed activity will:
- Seek to develop and/or support Workplace Learning (WPL) opportunities which will occur onsite in the workplace (i.e. in Local Health District/Specialty Health Network facilities)
- Focus on improvement or a change to workplace or clinical practice
- Link to current local unmet needs of teams and workplaces
- Support a group of three or more people, predominantly (at least 75%) allied health
- Demonstrate value for money, for example benefit as many AHPs as possible
- Be completed by the 30 June 2023.
- If WPLPD activity involves an external presenter/facilitator, a current up to date quote for the training activity or event must be attached in the submission.
All applications for this program will be submitted using the HETI Application form and submitted online to MyHETIconnect. Eligible applications will be emailed to the Director of Allied Health for each (LHD) or (SHN) for prioritisation based on local priorities. Please note there have been some changes to the application process, and these are included in the 2022 Terms & Conditions.
Completed applications MUST be submitted online by C.O.B Thursday 4 August 2022, so Apply Now!