Allied Health Workplace Learning Professional Development Program
Open 26 Mar 2020 to 22 May 2020
The Allied Health Team, Professional Practice and Interprofessional Collaboration Portfolio of HETI, is pleased to announce that in 2020 the Allied Health Workplace Learning Professional Development Program will commence. The Allied Health Workplace Learning Professional Development Program aims to provide financial support to groups of allied health professionals and/or allied health assistants seeking to further develop their knowledge and skills through workplace learning opportunities that occur during 2020/21.
The applications for this program will be coordinated by the Director of Allied Health for each (LHD) or (SHN). Each Director of Allied Health will complete a submission form outlining their District or Network’s request for support for allied health professional development based on local priorities.
To be eligible to apply for the Program, the proposed activity will:
- Seek to develop and/or support Workplace Learning (WPL) opportunities which will occur onsite in the workplace (i.e. in Local Health District/Specialty Health Network facilities)
- Focus on improvement or a change to workplace or clinical practice
- Link to current local unmet needs of teams and workplaces
- Demonstrate value for money, for example benefit as many AHPs as possible
- Be completed by the 30 June 2021.
- If WPLPD activity involves an external presenter/facilitator, a current up to date quote for the training activity or event must be attached in the submission.
All applications will need to be submitted locally to the Director of Allied Health within the respective NSW Health district or network. Please note there have been some changes to the application process and these are included in the 2020 Terms & Conditions.
Completed applications MUST be received by the Director of Allied Health in the district or network within which you work by C.O.B Friday 22 May 2020, so Apply Now! WPLPD Program 2020 Application Form