My Health Learning
Students not currently on a placement, will not have access to the My Health Learning System.
- Hazardous Manual Tasks and Work Health and Safety
- Patient Privacy
- Hand Hygiene
- Between the Flags - Tier 1 (Awareness Charts and Escalation)
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Infection Prevention and Control Practices
- Personal Protective Equipment for Combined Transmission-Based Precautions
- Donning and fit checking of P2 or N95 respirators in NSW Healthcare settings
- Security Awareness - All Staff
The modules only need to be completed once except for Hand Hygiene and Cyber Security which need to be repeated every 5 years and 2 years respectively. Students do not need to repeat the modules for every placement. NSW Health employees or students changing Education Providers, do not need to repeat the modules if they have already completed them, unless Hand Hygiene or Cyber Security has expired.
Students should download and save copies of their certificates once they have completed the modules in My Health Learning. This will be important for later when applying for employment.
HETI Moodle is a public facing eLearning system. Students can create their own accounts and complete courses in this system at any time. They don't have to be on a placement to access HETI Moodle like they do to access My Health Learning and students may want to access Moodle to complete courses not available to them in My Health Learning. Please note: courses completed in HETI Moodle are not recorded in My Health Learning or ClinConnect. Because of this, students may be required to repeat courses in My Health Learning if first completed in Moodle.