ClinConnect is a web-based application used to assist Health Services (Local Health Districts and Specialty Health Networks) and Education Providers manage all student placements in NSW Health facilities.
ClinConnect is used to book and manage placements in:
- Nursing & Midwifery,
- Allied Health,
- Dental & Oral Health and
- Other disciplines alligned with NSW Health services.
ClinConnect is used to record clinical placement activity for Medicine.
The system aims to achieve the following:
- Ensure there is a student placement agreement in placement between the Education Provider and the Health Service
- Ensure the student meets compliance requirements prior to the placement's commencement
- Provide a single portal for organising and managing student placements in NSW Health facilities
- Enhance student placement efficiency and visibility by providing a single system for all placements
- Provide greater transparency and fairness in student placements
- Reduce the manual workload of the coordination of student placements
- Enable health services and education providers to produce reports on student placement activity in NSW Health facilities
Disciplines that use ClinConnect