HETI Online Course Code: 39962644 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Duration: 30 Minutes : Published: Aug 2013
Owner: HETI : Team: District HETI
This course consists of only one module, it also forms part of the Orientation Learning Pathway.
Welcome to the eLearning module Code of Conduct.
This is a short eLearning program which aims to provide you with the knowledge to guide and promote your ethical day to day conduct and decision making in the workplace.
A certificate is issued on completion.
On successful completion of this module you will be able to:
- Describe the NSW Health CORE Values
- Describe the purpose of the Code of Conduct
- Apply the Code of Conduct to a range of scenarios
- Identify the responsibilities of all staff under the Code of Conduct
- Describe the possible outcomes for breaching the Code of Conduct
- Identify the reporting procedures under the Code of Conduct
This course is applicable for all NSW Health Staff and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development
allied, medical, nursing, corporate, hotel, scientific, maintenance, ambulance, dental, otherprofessional, hospsupportstaff, districtheti, 2013, 39962644