HETI Online Course Code: 39829894 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Duration: 40 Minutes : Published: Mar 2013
Owner: HETI : Team: District HETI
This course consists of a content module, a quiz and also forms part of the Coaching for Performance Learning Path
Welcome to the eLearning module Coaching for Performance.
The module will help you understand what coaching is and how you can use it effectively in your role as manager, to engage team members and work with them to enhance workplace performance and job satisfaction.
The program will give you the opportunity to explore:
- The role of manager as coach
- When to use coaching
- Models to help structure the coaching conversation
- Techniques for using the coaching approach effectively
A certificate is issued on completion of both modules.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Define coaching
- Differentiate between mentoring and coaching
- Identify opportunities for coaching in the workplace
- Identify the benefits of coaching to the individual, team and organisation
- Describe the coaching process
- Identify the skills required to use coaching effectively
- Prepare a coaching conversation using a coaching model
This course is applicable for all managerial staff and may qualify for up to 0.6 hrs of Continuous Professional Development
coaching, communication, staff, managers, manager, supervisor, supervisors, performance, GROW, REGROW, conversation, conversations, model, models, empower, motivate, enhance, districtheti, 2013, 39829894, NSQHS, National Safety and Quality Health Service, Standard 1, NSW Public Sector Capability Framework, work collaboratively, influence and negotiate, deliver results, plan and priorties, manage and develop people, inspire direction and purpose, optimise business outcomes, manage and reform change, display resiliance and courage, manage self, communicate effectively, think and resolve problems