My Health Learning Course Code: 39831941 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Duration: 30 mins : Published: April 2013
Owner: HETI : Team: District HETI
This course consists of only one module
Welcome to the eLearning module Clinical Documentation - Getting it Right.
This course aims to remind staff of established principles of documentation stated in the Health Care Records - Documentation and Management Policy Directive and included in the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
A certificate is available on completion of this course
On completion of this training, you will have the information to describe and discuss:
- The relationaship between an accurate health care record and safe patient care
- How the health record is used
- The privacy and confidentiality requirements that apply to documentation
- What the minimum standards are for documentation in the health system
- Who is responsible for documentation
This course is applicable for all staff involved in the delivery of health care services within the NSW Healthcare system and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development
39831941, electronic, medical, record, records, management, funds, manager, cost, centre, code, clinical, coding, documentation, document, clinician, clinicians, right, 2013, nqs6, districtheti