My Health Learning Course Code: 91024921 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Duration: TBA : Published: Jan 2016
Owner: HETI : Team: District HETI
Between the Flags - Deteriorating Patient Learning Pathway - Adult patients (Nursing) is mandatory dependant on role.
This pathways outlines the training requirements for the Between the Flags education for nursing staff that provide direct care to adult patient.
It includes the following:
- Between the Flags - Tier 1: Awareness, Charts and Escalation (eLearning)
- Between the Flags - Tier 2: Communication, Teamwork and Documentation
- Between the Flags - Tier 2: Systematic Assessment (ADULT)
- Between the Flags - Tier 2: Case Studies (ADULT) - Nursing, Medical and Allied Health
- Between the Flags - Tier 2 - DETECT Allied Health workshop (ADULT - Face-to-face education)
- Emergency SEPSIS KILLS Program
- Inpatient SEPSIS KILLS Program