My Health Learning Course Code: 91024921 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Duration: TBA : Published: Jan 2016
Owner: HETI : Team: District HETI
Between the Flags - Deteriorating Patient Learning Pathway - Adult patients (Nursing) which is mandatory dependant on role.
This pathways outlines the training requirements for the Between the Flags Tier 2 education for nursing staff that provide direct care to adult patient.
It includes the following:
- Between the Flags - Tier 1: Awareness, Charts and Escalation (eLearning)
- Between the Flags - Tier 2: Communication, Teamwork and Documentation
- Between the Flags - Tier 2: Systematic Assessment (ADULT)
- Between the Flags - Tier 2: Case Studies (ADULT) - Nursing, Medical and Allied Health
- Between the Flags - Tier 2 - DETECT Allied Health workshop (ADULT - Face-to-face education)
- Emergency SEPSIS KILLS Program
- Inpatient SEPSIS KILLS Program