HETI Online Course Code: 40027445 : Online Survey ID: 40002793
Legacy Course Code: CSK999
Duration: 15 - 30 Minutes : Published: Nov 2013
Owner: HETI : Team: District HETI
This course consists of only one module
Welcome to the eLearning module Aseptic Technique.
This module will provide participants with knowledge and skills to perform a procedure applying the principles of aseptic technique.
A certificate is issued on completion.
At the completion of the module participants will be able to:
- Explain why aseptic technique is important
- Describe definitions relating to aseptic technique
- List the essential components of aseptic technique
- Identify procedures that require aseptic technique
- Apply the principles of aseptic technique to clinical procedures.
This course is applicable for all clinicians that perform procedures that involve aseptic technique and may qualify for up to 0.5 hrs of Continuous Professional Development
allied, medical, nursing, ambulance, dental, otherprofessional, hospsupportstaff, districtheti, 2013, HAI, Hospital Aquired Infection, CVL, clean, sterile, standard, surgical, key parts, key sites,CSK999, 40027445